0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What does PANLO stand for?CorrectIncorrect
Our blood has a pH ofCorrectIncorrect
The 80/20 part of the PANLO 80/20 approach means that you should aim to have 80% of your plate, 3 (or more) PANLO ideas, and the other 20% can be whatever else.CorrectIncorrect
What’s one thing you’re going to do to become more PANLO friendly? E.g. add an extra portion of vegetables to your plate each meal. Write down something you plan to do.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.